Am I doing something wrong my Boyfriend takes a very long time to come but when he does it is like..

My boyfriend takes a very long time to come but when he finally does it`s he leaves him suttering for the longest time the problem is that because he takes such a long time he doesn`t always reach that point, and when in bed we are both active, there isn`t a submisive in the relationship. But I seem to be incapable of multiple orgasams and I come much much sooner then he does I would prefer that we climax together because the one time that did happen it was the most earthshatering ogasam either of us have ever had, in short I`d like to have that again. so what I`m asking is there something I`m doing wrong should I be doing something differently I don`t understand why it takes him so long. I feel kind of awkward asking him about it though but could it be he does that on pourpose? he mentioned to me once that he enjoys that tourcher, that pre orgasmic feeling. but does he really need an hour of that tourcher?

It is highly unusual for a man to take an hour, or even half of that, to reach orgasm on a consistent basis.

There are a number of things that can cause this. One is excessive masturbation in or outside the relationship. Psychological stress can enter into the picture. Use of certain illegal drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, herione, etc. can be the culprit. Even prescription medication, such as beta blockers, can cause this.

If you plan to stay with this guy, you bet you better discuss this with him. If it bothers you enough to post on the Internet before more than 100 million subscribers, it's got to be bothering you greatly.

When you bring it up, do it discretely and kindly. Let him know you are happy to bring him pleasure but you feel if this isn't handled, problems may be on the horizon. Let him know you are willing to work with him, in bed and with medical and psychological personnel, to assist in correcting the situation. Most of all, let him know just how much this is bothering you. He must know the gravity of the situation. Just put this to him in a very kind, loving way.

You are right, however. He is getting great pleasure out of this...as welll as some incredible exercise. He has absolutely no reason for wanting to correct something that gives him great pleasure. So you MUST communicate your frustration to him.

If he doesn't act to make you happy and more satisfied with your sexual experience, then he is pretty self centered and selfish and doesn't really care about you much more than as a sex object...in which case you should dump his butt.

I will also tell you there are multi-orgasmic women around who would give you a thousand dollars for your boyfriend's phone number.

Why is it that you feel comfortable enough around this guy to take off your clothes and have orgasms, yet you can't discuss your sexual relationship? Maybe you should work on communication in your relationship before you worry about having earth shattering orgasms with him.

My boyfriend takes a very long time to come but when he finally does it`s he leaves him suttering for the longest time the problem is that because he takes such a long time he doesn`t always reach that point, and when in bed we are both active, there isn`t a submisive in the relationship. But I seem to be incapable of multiple orgasams and I come much much sooner then he does I would prefer that we climax together because the one time that did happen it was the most earthshatering ogasam either of us have ever had, in short I`d like to have that again. so what I`m asking is there something I`m doing wrong should I be doing something differently I don`t understand why it takes him so long. I feel kind of awkward asking him about it though but could it be he does that on pourpose? he mentioned to me once that he enjoys that tourcher, that pre orgasmic feeling. but does he really need an hour of that tourcher?