Dating vs hoping vs friends vs love????

I recently went on a date with a young lady I met at a bar the week before. We chatted on the phone the entire week and decided to go out on Friday Night.

We had a great time. Nice restaurant, nice time, walked around a lake under the stars and all. I think she was into me, but she seemed distant when I dropped her off. We did kiss and hug and she said she would call, but she has not.

We talked for a long time on friday night, revealing little details about ourselves. But she had this constant worry. She made me promise not to play her, etc. I'm not playing this girl and i think she realized this by the end of the night, but she still hasn't called me back. I mean we were definitley into one another and i really do like her.

I called her and left a message, but still haven't heard anything. Is it normal for girls to end a good date with a kiss and a hug and reveal intimate details about themselves and then say they definitley can't wait to see you again when they aren't really interested at all?

Maybe she got mad i paid for everything, i don't know..

Greg

It sounds to me like she's afraid to get into a relationhip ... i mean what is this stuff about promising not to play her?? ... i think u shd take it easy with her ... u left a message - good, now wait n see what she does... she sounds a bit paranoid, that might not be fun later on ... so don't push her AT ALL ... just let it flow as slowly as she wants ... on the other hand, maybe hse's simply been busy ... oh, and she didnt get mad that u paid - cmon ... just don't cut yourself off with other girls right away .. see how this goes - if well - great, if not - don't make it a big loss ...

good luck!