everlasting love

I have recently been arguing in another forum about the virtues (or lack there of) of a life long love relationship.It is my feeling that trust is the paramount factor in a relationship surviving and that you can have sexual relations outside of your marriage but only with the knowledge and approval of your SO.Am I wrong? Or do you think that in order to love someone "till death do us part" that you must only have sex with your spouse for the rest of you life? Is there such a thing as a "pure and everlasting love"? Your thoughts?

i believe that there is no point in getting married and making a lifelong commitment to someone if you are just going to go out and sow your deeds elsewhere. i am most certainly not one to judge other people's relationships and if having sex with other people outside a marriage works for some couples then good for them, but i believe in being 100% loyal to the person you are with, even more so when it comes to marriage. call me a hopeless romantic, but i do believe there is someone out there for everyone. i like to think that there is one person out there who can satisfy me 100% in every aspect and who i can and will love for the rest of my life. of course trust is an important factor in a relationship, but it's not the only thing needed to keep a relationship going. i just don't see the point in marrying someone if you want to be intimate with other people - why not just stay single???? just my opinion anyway.

I believe that if you love someone unconditionally and you marry them, then you have made a commitment that you want to be with this person for the rest of your life. Just the way they are. Which means if you aren't satisfied sexually by the person, you shouldn't marry them. Sex isn't everything in a relationship, but alot of people lose their romance (or flame) cause they aren't sexually pleased. You need to keep looking for the person you can meet half way with everything. And if it seems right, then marry them. You don't have to be married to find that somewhere down the road, the sex life isn't as much as in the beginning. But it's up to both sides to keep it going. So I'm thinking that if you really take marriage for what it's for, then you wouldn't want to be sleeping with other people. And if you have those desires, get your own relationship going again instead of starting a new one.

I have recently been arguing in another forum about the virtues (or lack there of) of a life long love relationship.It is my feeling that trust is the paramount factor in a relationship surviving and that you can have sexual relations outside of your marriage but only with the knowledge and approval of your SO.Am I wrong? Or do you think that in order to love someone "till death do us part" that you must only have sex with your spouse for the rest of you life? Is there such a thing as a "pure and everlasting love"? Your thoughts?
I believe that if you love someone unconditionally and you marry them, then you have made a commitment that you want to be with this person for the rest of your life. Just the way they are. Which means if you aren't satisfied sexually by the person, you shouldn't marry them. Sex isn't everything in a relationship, but alot of people lose their romance (or flame) cause they aren't sexually pleased. You need to keep looking for the person you can meet half way with everything. And if it seems right, then marry them. You don't have to be married to find that somewhere down the road, the sex life isn't as much as in the beginning. But it's up to both sides to keep it going. So I'm thinking that if you really take marriage for what it's for, then you wouldn't want to be sleeping with other people. And if you have those desires, get your own relationship going again instead of starting a new one.