how should i feel about him .Please read this it's very immportant

*kim*Kim*Kim*

*kim*Kim*Kim*

Me and this guy have been dating for one day now. I like him a lot b/c he is really nice and understands me a lot and is kinda just like me. He seems very nice but the problem is that he is so perfect I mean I have been in relationships before and the guy would be like perfect for some time and then turn out to be a**h***s. He seems different but I am scared to you know like feel so close or just I don't know how to explain that but I guess u know what I am trying to say. I told him all about the a**h***s I have dated and he says he is not one of them. He asked me when he can meet my Mom and he tells me that he likes me a lot and how about if I meet someone better than him. He tells me to trust him when I start saying that I cant trust no guy he says how I can be w him if I don't trust him and that I should trust him. I don't know how to feel I mean he is so nice u know just like what I always wanted he always says the right thing. He want's to talk to me as much as I want to talk to, him last time we talked for 5 hours and we always have something to say to each other. Well, I am just so scared that it's not gonna work out n that he is gonna be an a**h*** to. Someone please help me I don't know what to do. Someone give me advice and just tell me what you think

JustAGirl

He sounds like a nice guy!! How can u transfer assholishness of yr past bfs onto him?? ... Cmon, give the guy a chance ...

when u say he's "perfect", i assume u dont mean to say u'r afraid he's fake, and just knows what to say at what time to make the girl feel good ... right?

otherwise, i'd relax & give it a go! no risk - no champagne...

good luck =)

Calm down and relax. Enjoy these initial times with him but I warn you not to burn things out. No matter how much you enjoy talking to him, don't talk for hours at a time. You can really wear things down by doing that. The key to relationships is to end phone and in person conversations first and early...always leave them wanting more.

There is no human way of knowing just how long this will last. Expect the best and accept whatever reality comes of it. But don't be so available right now. Guys get sick and tired of a girl they know is going to be there anytime they want for as long as they want.

If you want to drive him out of his mind, be busy on some days and tell him you can't see him. Other times, just spend 45 minutes with him and tell him you have things to do. Keep him on his toes. It'll last a whole lot longer that way. Promise!!!

Hello Kim,

Although you have met other jerks in the past, don't automatically assume that he is one also. Give him a fair chance, he deserves that. He hasn't done anything yet for you not to trust him. Allow yourself to trust him. The more you trust him, the less problems you'll have with insecurities about him and other issues relating to this.

Now if he screws up, hey...at least you gave him a chance.

Letting yourself trust someone and being with him is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than not trusting him, ending the relationship without even trying to make it work out, and then always wondering "WHAT IF" it may have turned into something wonderful??

He sounds like a great guy. Show him how great of a girl you are by not bringing up the trust issue again or telling him how you've been jerked around by losers in the past. And if you do think you trust him, let him know so. And most importantly, take Tony's advice about limiting the length of phone conversations and time spent together.

It'll do wonders!