does yes mean no and no mean yes

choppdogg

Well here is anothere situation that im courious about. I met this girl last sat night she set herself up to be noticed by me which women will do if there are interested anyway we exchanged #s and I called her 3 days later and she asked me to the MN Timberwolves game I said I did have some plans but i would rather go to the game with you so she said she would call the next night to confirme everthing I called the night after and left a message well its been 3 days and tonight is the game and no returned call Hummm? maybe she found somebody she would rather go to the game with other than me but why would she ask if she didnt want me to go? Iv'e seen this behavior in women in there low 20s before many times they say that they will do something and even set up a date and time to never be herd from again

So im wondering if the theory that no means yes and yes means no is true I am starting to have a hard time trusting women especially the ones in there low to mid 20s

It has a little to do with age but more to due with rudeness, lack of class and upbringing by worthless, scumbag, uncaring parents. People are a reflection of the morals, ethics and sense of responsibility taught them by their mother and father.

If you have left several messages for this girl and haven't heard from her, I would write her OFF. Even if she didn't pick up her messages, she would have called you to confirm as she promised.

There is a great likelihood that in the interim she found other people to use the ticket and to go with. I have noticed myself there are more and more people like this...they are flakey and just don't keep their word or care.

Feel sorry for her because if a person can't keep their word, they are nothing. We are only as good as our word. People who can't keep their committments to others may as well not even be on the planet.

Don't let it bother you. It's not really any big deal. Make other plans and, when you hear from Ms. Slime, don't even make any mention of this incident. And if she apologizes for not getting back with you on this, act like you totally forgot about the whole thing and tell her you were elsewhere on that night. The point is not to let her know in any way that this bothered you. By doing so, that will rip her apart. She is a bxtch and a mean spirited person as well as a flake.

The next time she pulls this, use skill and cleverness in dealing with her. I personally would write her out of my life.

choppdogg,

I agree with what Tony says. This girl has already proved that she's not worth your time or effort.

You said you've noticed this type of behavior in other girls in their early 20's. I've seen this from guys too.

Yeah they can be immature at that age, but it mainly has

to do with what Tony said:

It has a little to do with age but more to due with rudeness, lack of class and upbringing by worthless, scumbag, uncaring parents.

And I've never understood how people can do this type of

thing, where they'll make plans but then don't follow them through.

But don't be discouraged; not everyone's like that. I'm 21

myself and I've never done that. And it's because my parents have taught me manners, courtesy and responsibility.

If I ever made plans, no matter how sketchy they were, I'd always get in touch with the other person.

If I asked some guy to goto the game, and even if he said he was only 1% sure that he could go, I'd still call and find out for sure. If I realized I couldn't go after all, I'd let him know the minute I found out. Otherwise, that's just plain RUDE. And I wouldn't ask someone else if I already had plans with him. I don't know how people can

be so inconsiderate and rude.

I also don't understand how a girl (or guy) leads the person on by saying "sure...lets go out next weekend" but

doesn't mean it. If (s)he doesn't like the person and has no intention of seeing them, why lead them on?!

This subject never fails to piss me off.

Anyway, not all chicks in their early 20's are like that, just the immature, rude, inconsiderate ones. And in that case, you don't need them anyway. Hopefully you'll meet a more classy one soon.