Child Custody/ Visitation

Noemiforever43

Noemiforever43

I am always attempting to be a (good EX) but I always end up dealing with The worst end of the whole situation, is almost like I created the cheating and the anger, I know my soon tobe ex husband has a brain injury, but just recently I found out by his mom, that his TBI as not as deep is he made it sound..

So I am so angry, over all the lying on his side to avoid resposability for us as a couple. Unfortunely I am at the end of my road, But I like to see if anyone has any advise on how to do this , I have not initiated divorced, but will do by the middle of January 2019, but as of today my dilemma is

he supposed to have the kids on certain days, but he never calls me to arrange and then, if i don't call him to remind him, he gets mad... If i remind him he gets mad??? anybody outhere what should I do???

• Author
Noemiforever43
I am always attempting to be a (good EX) but I always end up dealing with The worst end of the whole situation, is almost like I created the cheating and the anger, I know my soon tobe ex husband has a brain injury, but just recently I found out by his mom, that his TBI as not as deep is he made it sound..

So I am so angry, over all the lying on his side to avoid resposability for us as a couple. Unfortunely I am at the end of my road, But I like to see if anyone has any advise on how to do this , I have not initiated divorced, but will do by the middle of January 2019, but as of today my dilemma is

he supposed to have the kids on certain days, but he never calls me to arrange and then, if i don't call him to remind him, he gets mad... If i remind him he gets mad??? anybody outhere what should I do???

it has been an oral agreement, but he just never keeps the agreement, if it wasn't because I try to keep the schedule, by me dropping off the kids, he would not come to get them...

• 2 weeks later...
it has been an oral agreement, but he just never keeps the agreement, if it wasn't because I try to keep the schedule, by me dropping off the kids, he would not come to get them...

What? Then they aren't important to him. You should move out of Texas and move to where your family lives to support you through this divorce.

Does he not have a car? I just ask because my ex assumes because I have a car and he doesn’t that I always have to drive my daughter to and from his house. He’s a real class act.

I have a car and he doesn’t...I always have to drive my daughter to and from his house.

That’s what Uber is for.