50/50 battle

Shotclock

Long story short, I am taking my ex wife to court to try and get 50/50 pareofor my daughter. She agreed at first and we agreed to wait for this past summer to start the new living arrangements. Low and behold she changed her mind.

We have a “voice of the child” court order that has us meet with a physiologist once alone and once with our child.

She is going first to the physiologist alone.

How advantageous would it be to be first to take my daughter in first?

She is going first to the physiologist alone.

How advantageous would it be to be first to take my daughter in first?

I'd guess "she" is your wife, and you want to know if, instead of her, your daughter should see the psychologist first?

Is your concern that your wife might somehow prejudice the Dr's opinion? I might make a case that, you going last, could somehow do the same thing.

Regardless, asking strangers like us for legal advice in a sensitive and important matter is a really bad idea. We don't know the principals involved, the governing laws or even what jurisdiction you're in.

I assume you have a lawyer. If you have faith in him/her, plot your strategy with them. If not, get a new lawyer and listen to them. I hope things work out...

Mr. Lucky

We have a “voice of the child” court order that has us meet with a physiologist once alone and once with our child. She is going first to the physiologist alone. How advantageous would it be to be first to take my daughter in first?

Hi Shotclock, if the psychologist is good, it shouldn't matter who is first. Do you have any concerns?

I don't understand having to fight for 50/50 custody unless the mother has strong reasons to disagree. Here 50/50 is favored by all divorce judges, it's a given unless like I said you have a criminal record or are homeless.