Why do some says thanx to spankings?

Brendi_thesnake

Brendi_thesnake

I'm going to assume that those people are masochists or mess up fellows. If I'm not mistaken it was either on this site or somewhere else that I offen hear ''I deserve it and learn my lesson'' or ''Thanx for my spanking I'm now a mature adult''. What's to be thankful about getting hit.

I think I got a lick one time (too little to remember it but I was told) and no I never say thanx. I ain't taught me nothing and as funny as this sounds I was also told I didn't cry not one bit, I was in fact just staring angrily.

It might just be a silly joke based on the frat movie "Animal House" where some of the hazing included paddling. There is a famous part where each brother being paddled has to say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

• Author
Brendi_thesnake
It might just be a silly joke based on the frat movie "Animal House" where some of the hazing included paddling. There is a famous part where each brother being paddled has to say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

That's a good one LOL.

twistedapart1

Never once did I hear of someone thanking their "time out" periods for changing their lives. Those kids just end up being sissies and get their azzes kicked in school.. no offense.

twistedapart3

HAHA! Never once did I hear someone claim that "time outs" changed their life.

Corporal punishment on the other hand, as well as BOOT CAMPS seem to get the message across pretty clearly.

There's a distinguishment later on in life between wimps/sissies/mama's boys and men.

• Author
Brendi_thesnake
HAHA! Never once did I hear someone claim that "time outs" changed their life.

Corporal punishment on the other hand, as well as BOOT CAMPS seem to get the message across pretty clearly.

There's a distinguishment later on in life between wimps/sissies/mama's boys and men.

Then howcome it never work out on me?