My grandfather is remarrying a lady of my age.

amara1989

My parents died in a car accident when I was still a child. Basically, I have been living with my grandparents. My grandmother died because of lung cancer two years ago. That incident pulls me away from my grandfather. I hated the thought of him dating younger Ukraine women. He’s old and dating should not be his priority. I should be his priority now. I really don’t get it why he still wants to remarry despite his age. Surely, the woman he’s going to marry is only after his wealth and I don’t like it. How should I convince my grandpa to stop that nonsense?

Umm, you must be an adult, so you should not be dependent any longer. Congratulations to the horny old goat, seeking some happiness in his later years, even if the woman's priority is a green card.

• Like 1
My parents died in a car accident when I was still a child. Basically, I have been living with my grandparents. My grandmother died because of lung cancer two years ago. That incident pulls me away from my grandfather. I hated the thought of him dating younger Ukraine women. He’s old and dating should not be his priority. I should be his priority now. I really don’t get it why he still wants to remarry despite his age. Surely, the woman he’s going to marry is only after his wealth and I don’t like it. How should I convince my grandpa to stop that nonsense?

You can't. Men have their sex drives into advanced age. He doesn't care about his money he just wants a young woman to live out the rest of his life with. How old are you?

• Like 1