LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Familial > Family

How do you not envy a brother with all he has ?

Family Parents too demanding? Sibling driving you mad? Tell us!

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th December 2017, 5:58 PM   #16
Established Member

My oldest sister has a bunch of money, two ungrateful uncaring children, and a husband who put his mother in a home and sold the house from under her without letting her know.

The poor old woman just wanted to go home but nobody even gave her the respect of letting her know it wasn't hers anymore.

My sister moved far away from family. Her husband travels ALL the time. They live in one of their places in Florida now. He made her take a job at universal earning minimal pay just because. She drives her $85k BMW there.

I know how they seem on the outside but that's not what I know to be true. I wouldn't want her life for anything. I could never be someone's little woman and I don't think she has it in her to be one either since she has turned into a massive control freak.

I'd ask her if she was happy but we don't speak. Besides, I think I already know the answer to that question.

Just be you chili. You don't know what goes on behind closed doors and what you see isn't always what you get. Some people care so much what other people think that they base their entire lives around it and try very hard to keep up appearances.

Just do more of what makes you happy. That's the most important thing.
amaysngrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2018, 11:26 PM   #17
Established Member

Thanks amay , wise thoughts there.

lt is true though isn't it , we just can't know.

Got another sister sounds a bit like yours. Weird , she's a control freak too.
They're filthy rich . sOMeone told me all is not as it seems. It's all just money money between them and running the business.
She was always a gold digger , got her wish.

l stayed over one night, would you believe at 5am l couldn't bear it anymore , the atmosphere through the house was terrible even when evenyone went to bed.

l found the key for the front door , couldn't even get out of the damn place.
Left a note and jumped their 7 foot bared up security fence, l was expecting alarms to go off everywhere , jumped in my car and left, still dark.
Would you believe they fed me a tiny plate of some crap left overs for tea the night before.
Multi millionaires .
Chilli is offline   Reply With Quote