A girl I like has a boyfriend

abc123def

I am in college and I met this girl and right away I could feel a connection with her. Even though we have only known each other for like two months we are like best friends. I really like her a lot, but she has a boyfriend. I have met her boyfriend and I think hes a great guy, but he has done some things that are wrong. Her boyfriend has cheated on her once and she want back to him and just this past week when we went home on break she called me and told me that he cheated on her again with the same girl, but as the week went on the story changed to that when the girl went in to kiss him he pushed her off. Her boyrfriend is flunking out of high school, so he isnt going to do anything with his life. I dont know what she sees in him.

Now, when were are in college she is always with me. She is in my room watching movies late at night, we go and eat dinner together all the time and basically we do everything together. She always makes jokes about us getting married and stuff like that. We always flirt and I give her massages and stuff. Everyone at school thinks we are together, but we are not. Is she giving me a sign? I dont know what i should do. What should I do?

It's not over with that guy until she thinks it really is over. From what you two do together, it sounds like something that two good friends would do. Did you do anything physical with her? Otherwise, be careful that you may just risk going down the best friends lane, not that being friends are not good, but I afraid you may be hurt later, hint to her about your feelings, find out before it's too late.