Is my brother evil or does he have some kind of problem?

my brother gets angry extremely easily. He screams and shouts at my parents (sometimes it is my parents fault I feel as they say things that provoke him I think, my mother especially because she keeps getting mad at him for not finishing college yet, even though he is only 21, and says everything he eats is unhealthy even though he does eat healthy stuff or things like that,.) but he seems really angry when he screams he says they are stupid, retarded, that he will stab them to death with a knife or burn the house down with them inside while they burn to a crisp. I also read a message he was sending on Facebook to someone that he likes this girl but she is engaged but he wishes he could be with her and he said he wishes he could stab her boyfriend to death with a knife. Also, one time when he came back from a movie he said the people next to him were so annoying he wished he could have stabbed them to death

He also says hateful things about other relatives or people we know that he doesn't like saying he doesn't care if they died in a car crash or something.

\

my brother can also be violent against my parents. Many times he says he felt he was insulted and slapped and hit my mom and he hits my dad too. They threaten to call the police but I know they won't do it. I am glad as that just brings attention. To be fair usually he is normal but when he goes into these rage modes it is like he is a different person

....If this is real, than yeah, your brother has anger issues and really, he should be locked up before he hurts some; definitely should be if he struck your parents.

He sounds like a loser...tbh.