How to apologize and calm my father.

ahmedelsaka

Hey.

So I have this Chemistry institute that I go to. And there is this new girl in class who I wanted to ask out so I wore classy clothes and brought cologne with me. Anywho, I had also wanted to go and sit with my friends in a cafe before my lesson so I had went early, but when i met up with my friends, they had somehow convinced me to skip.

My dad had come to pick me up but he didnt have his phone on him and went up directly to the institute and didnt see me standing down. And they told him that I wasnt there and he got really angry. He is barely talking to me and he is convinced that I was planning on it from the first place because i wore well and brought cologne. And I really want him to chill. And I also dont want him to ask about my other times I skipped. I really did learn my lesson. I need to make him calm down before the weekend finishes.

I had skipped before but this time i really didnt mean it. This is just pure bad luck. I want him to calm down but I dont know how.

Why 'before this weekend finishes'....?

Just say you're sorry, it was a misunderstanding.

"Next time, remember your 'phone, ok, and then such things won't happen, dad!"

You're making too much of a drama out of this.

Unless of course, you need him in a good mood so he won't ask about all the other classes you've skipped.

IF that's the case, you just need to face the music and quit thinking with your dick.

Use your head for classes, and focus on your studies, not wearing special clothes and wearing 'cologne'....

Don't skip then and stop listening to your friends, don't let them convince you to cut class.

Own it, apologize to him and tell him that you will go to all your classes. Show him in actions. Study hard and get good marks.

I had skipped before but this time i really didnt mean it. This is just pure bad luck. I want him to calm down but I dont know how.

Actually, it's not bad luck, it's a consequence.

Convince him that you now understand the difference.