I'm sick and tired of my Mum

Fayella

Lately I just find her constantly irritating and she's chipping away at my patience, she's really selfish in terms of communication. I'm just wondering if there's much point in talking to her or just letting what she says go in one ear and out the other. I was telling her about a friend whose boyfriend had broken up with her and she pointed out that I was broken up with the same way, I'm still a bit bitter and upset how my ex dumped me even though it was a while ago but she knows how I feel about it, she started telling me of other people she knows who have gotten into relationships. It's just so typical of her, why do I want to know? I know I'm probably a bit jealous and I told her I wasn't interested in relationships (which I'm not feeling it right now) but she just digs it in. She's the sort of person who when you say to her 'I have a wheat allergy' she'll go 'Mmmm I fancy some bread' She just winds me up, she's constantly on her phone texting like a teenager and when you speak to her she doesn't listen, the amount of times I've had to repeat myself is astonishing!

I've just had enough of her, she just makes me so seething mad and I'm already angry at my ex, it's like everyone's trying to wind me up! My head hurts.

Think it is probably best to ignore her. If possible avoid her. You do not need to be exposed to a anything irritating, nor annoying.

Just relax, alone, alone-time, and do not worry about the rest of the world. Drawn it out, then go and enjoy yourself.