How to stop my sisters and ex boyfriend?

Barcagirl

Idk what to do anymore.. My ex wont leave me alone he posts all of my business online and tells other people. I knoe him and my sisters talk and he tells them pretty private things about our past.. This is driving me crazy because i have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world who happens to have been my ex's friend. Thing is i broke up wi8th my ex cuz he was an ******* and now idk what to do. My sisters tell evveryone what he tells them and tell my mom and stuff. My ex is so revengeful and he's real mad but honestly i dont do anything to my sisters or him theyre real jealous of me and theyre older already.

Adults and all that. What do i do? I already told him to stop but he ends up msgs me back by calling me a bitch nd that its not his problem my relationship is boring. He denies everything but i knoe behind closed doors hes the worst person ever. Why doesnt he leave me alone? Why do my sisters have to be such b*tches. I told my mom what they do but she doesnt knoe what to do either. I8m just sick and tired of everything and even considered leaving my wonderful bf so they wont mess with me :( i dont wantto leave him thats what theyre trying to do. Aznd the ex and my sisters dont even knoe eachother. They stalk me look through my things and search my phone. What do i do? What legal actions can i take? It even came to the point where i cried becase i dont deserve this because i havent done anythhing to either of them. Help please idk what to do :(