I really dislike my mum n sis!

l_jay007

hi, im 16 years old and live with my mum,dad n sister.... for quite a while now my mum and sister have simply been annoyin me! My sister is 3 years older than me and extremely nosey.... i don't no y but the both of them have some obcession with wantin 2 no who i fancy or if im goin out with sum1 like whats happening. Once my sis was so nosey she began askin people who know me who I was goin out with and its reli reli annoyin i wanna keep fings lk that private! i hate the way der all 'oooooh' about it, i feel like screamin wise up n butt out! like just cause im single do i HAVE 2 fancy sum1? n if i dont der all 'i dont believe that! any time i talk 2 dem for like over an hour and a haf they'll somehow manage 2 bring up boys which makes me annoyd/embarassed n walk off! This nosiest n pressure has made me not lik spending time with them and even not like them! seriously its jus irrating!!!! der gonna turn me off guys! lmao cuz its 2 much bother goin out wit sum1 cuz dey'll wana no EVERYTHING! or mention them over n over again like my mum still talks about a guy i went out with 3 n a haf years ago!!!! like what?!?!?! wise up! grrrrr

any comment on this is appreciated.