LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Familial > Family

Communication problem

Family Parents too demanding? Sibling driving you mad? Tell us!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th May 2008, 8:59 AM   #1
Established Member

WHS!

I don't think it is in anyway rude for him family to contact him at work. I personally find it easier to contact my family in the daytime to sort things out. I'm usually busy when I get home from work with chores, making dinner etc. I'm better and easier to catch in teh day at work.

However, it does sound like there maybe an issue with his family and you. To leave you out of his surprise b'day party is a low blow.
Old 27th May 2008, 11:27 PM   #2
Established Member

Your husbands actions, once again, show that he has little reguard for you and your place in his life. Sure, on paper he is your husband, but he is NOT acting like a family man. He is either consciously or subconsciously not involving you in planning family gathers, and yes, his family is now your family as well.

You two have some serious problems to work through - BUT - You need to decide if this marriage is worth saving.
whichwayisup is offline   Reply With Quote