LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Separation and Divorce

Marriage in trouble

Separation and Divorce Considering ending your marriage? Going through a divorce? Let us know!

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th December 2017, 1:06 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdraw108 View Post
Her behaviour sounds disgusting, quite frankly.
Maybe, but Iím not sure that is the case here without a lot more details about the relationship between OP and his wife. We really donít have enough background to know the wifeís motivations. For example, OP initiated the separation a year and a half ago. Maybe the wife was begging him to come back and reconcile for a while and OP refused. I can see how a wife would essentially feel abandoned after her husband leaves and doesnít come back for a year, and it wouldnít be surprising in that situation if the wife goes looking for companionship from other men.

To the OP: What is your wife telling you regarding her desire with respect to your marriage? How has that changed if at all over the past year? Are you the only one pushing to be together?
Be_Strong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2017, 6:01 AM   #17
Established Member

Hi audio, I am sorry but you do not have an open marriage. Yours is a Hotwife relationship which has been forced on you by your wife on her terms and conditions and you have been pu5 in the position of liking it or lumping it. Open marriages can work only where the marriage is already very strong and the two partners in it have some outside play for both of them to keep the excitement alive. It is not something that is imposed by one partner on the other. Also, there has to be complete transparency and trust on both sides to be successful. If the marriage is already under strain then it is a recipe for disaster. In your case your wife has coerced you to agree to an open marriage as a precondition to reconciling. She might as well have held a gum to your marriage and threatened to shoot it dead. Even that would be a waste of a bullet as the marriage is dead already. Your only hope for yourself is to file for divorce, have her served and move on with your life.

You have not given any back story about yourselves how long you were married, how old the two of you are and what was the reason for the two of you to fight so violently that your wife had to strike you? Let us have them to give you better feedback. Warm wishes.
Just a Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2017, 2:53 PM   #18
Established Member

I am sorry, but where is the marriage in all of this?
And why exactly you agreed to this kind of humiliating arrangement?
Please don't say you love her. She clearly doesn't love you, so you need to deal with your emotions and get yourself out of this filthy mess.

I am not sure if you mentioned how old is your daughter, but for her to witness this kind of relationship dynamics is very unhealthy.

Best wishes.
Dreamwalker17 is offline   Reply With Quote