I Will Be Divorced in Six Months!!!!

TreasuredLove

Yay!!!

By default, I will be divorced in six months. (Please read my 1st post to know the whole story)

Instead of acting like a woman scorned, I was fair. Even though he decided not to respond, I split everything, except his retirement, he will have his full amount upon retirement. I will remain in the marital home and he will be awarded the rental property. We will share joint custody of our girls with open parental time. All medical and dental for the girls split 50/50. Of course there were other issues that were awarded fairly, despite his refusal to respond.

I'm patting myself on the back because I could have been a mean ______!! Instead I decided on being fair for the sake of our children.

I'm enjoying my single life. I thought I would fail because of how broken I felt but I find myself smiling, without knowing why. Maybe the reality of everything has not really hit me and then again, knowing that the past is behind me, I can

see a brighter future!

I can't wait to receive the final judgement!

Yay!!!

By default, I will be divorced in six months. (Please read my 1st post to know the whole story)

Instead of acting like a woman scorned, I was fair. Even though he decided not to respond, I split everything, except his retirement, he will have his full amount upon retirement. I will remain in the marital home and he will be awarded the rental property. We will share joint custody of our girls with open parental time. All medical and dental for the girls split 50/50. Of course there were other issues that were awarded fairly, despite his refusal to respond.

I'm patting myself on the back because I could have been a mean ______!! Instead I decided on being fair for the sake of our children.

I'm enjoying my single life. I thought I would fail because of how broken I felt but I find myself smiling, without knowing why. Maybe the reality of everything has not really hit me and then again, knowing that the past is behind me, I can

see a brighter future!

I can't wait to receive the final judgement!

I assume you received primary? Even joint custody has to have a primary.

• Author
TreasuredLove
I assume you received primary? Even joint custody has to have a primary.

Yes, I have primary custody of our girls. Its written clearly.