My wife is leaving me

I was on the computer yesterday and viewed the web sights that my wife who is leaving me went to. I found that she went to yahoo mail. I asked her about it and she said that it pops up all the time but that is the first time I have ever seen it. How do I look farther into it I do not know the user name or password that it asked for and when I pressed the "forgot user name icon" it asked me questions. I filled in all of her info but it told me there was no info on it. Am I reading into this or is there something going on? She has sworn up and down that there is nobody else and that she does care for me and does love me and that we will go see counsling but she neeeds her space and time from me.

Has your wife ever lied to you before??? If not try to get past it. My wife got her own e-mail account shortly after she desided to leave. It killed me at first but I now realize that she is trying to start her own life and if I have any chance of getting her back, she will always have her "own" life. It is something I wish I had realized years ago.

Does she have your email account name and password? My wife does and I'm fine with it. I always thought that my wife and I would share everything and everything that either of us wanted the other would. It ended up that whatever i wanted was ususally what we got. Giver her the time and space she wants and if she does have an e-mail acount so what. Trust is another thing you have to have other then giving the time and space.

http://rrr.kimcm.dk

Find more sites and reading material on this, it will help even though it is driving you crazy.