Missing Touch

livnnlrnin

I am in my mid forties and in the middle of another divorce. I know very well that I am not interested in any kind of one on one relationship yet, nor do I know if that is something I EVER want to try again. At least not to the point of marriage...I do however miss feeling a mans touch....I miss passion!!! How do you go about living your life, without a life partner, and still get a little nooky (for lack of better wording. LOL) here and there without being considered sleazy??

:o:o

Honeslty, when it comes down to it, touch without intimacy, real intimacy isn't satisfying in the long run. It took me a long time to figure that one out. You definitely don't want to rush into anything but I found reading Mars and Venus On A Date turned my head around as far as how important it was to gradually progress up to that point. True, men don't always understand "making love" but if you open your heart and look according to a plan and what you really want, you might find great things. Besides, just wanting sex and pleasure without love involved - this is why we're human and the rest of the Earth isn't :) Think about it, good luck and have faith.

Because of how we all have grown up, it isn't as easy for a women to just have sex as it is for men and not be thought of as sleazy. I am 29 and grew up in a little different time then you but it still isn't as except for women to sleep around. Also with disease, you may have to find somebody to have a relation ship with, just somehow let him know you don't want to get so emotionaly attached as to get married. Some guys would like to be in a relationship where sex is the big thing and the female doesn't mind if he hangs out with friends and does his own thing. So long as he doesn't sleep around and still does things with her.