help with coping............

babysitter113

My husband and i have now been seperated since the end of february.......i just wish i could get over him...........he isn't having much problem. we broke up and lost our house due to my lack of responsiblity amoung other things ........now not only am i trying to cope with us being seperated with no chance of getting back together, but trying to cope with what i let happen then i tried to kill my self the day they were coming to evict us.................i don't know what to do...........please help

This is so hard for me to answer, but all I can tell you is to come down and leave everything into Gods hand.

I feel that, everything will just workout alright. Take everything step at a time.

Hope this helps

• Author
babysitter113

THANKS, I TRY TO LEAVE IT IN GOD'S HANDS. THERE ARE NIGHTS I'M FINE, I'M ONLY BAD AT NIGHT WHEN MEMORIES START RUSHING IN. I LITERALLY HAVE PACKED AWAY ANY THING THAT WILL REMOTELY REMIND ME OF ANYTHING, MY PROBLEM IS THAT ALL OF MY FRIENDS TELL ME I NEED TO GET OUT MORE BUT THEN MONEY IS ALWAYTS AN ISSUE............................

There should be some one who can help with money wise... is there anyone? If there is try asking and go out and have fun. Go out, do the most thing that makes you happy and you will regain all you happiness back. Try not to think too much.

First off, sorry to hear you're going through this. Second, injury or worse to yourself ultimately solves nothing and even if things seem hopeless, they're not - someone always has it worse, remember that. My ex wife had financial troubles which led to our divorce (I had problems too but the money was the prominent reason, mainly because she never kept a job but I digress) so I can relate. I realize money is tight but there are ministers who do counseling at no charge or even Catholic Charities for like $10 a session (I'm not Catholic, my ex - wife is). Take that option, if what you're telling us is accurate, it does sound like the best thing for you to do is to seek some help for yourself.

As far as thinking there is no chance, I don't know about that. It might be hard for your husband to trust and forgive you after everything that's happened but there's a road back for every man - they just have to do the right thing and try to take it, even if it seems like things will never change. I will pray for you in the meantime. Maybe this crisis will get you two to talk it out honestly and work on some things, including but not limited to responsibility to each other and compromise (that's a gentle hint). If he chooses not to, heal yourself and learn from these hard times - and don't take all the blame on you, he has a choice too. If he chooses to leave when things are tough, ask yourself - is this the man you need to be with, really, when things are really awful ? I lost just about everything I had in a fire and I'm mentioning it to illustrate my point, not for pity or to minimalize your problems - things could be a lot worse for you and even if you don't see it now, God is always looking out for you. Just think about it, good luck to you in the meantime and don't hurt yourself since no one deserves that. You'll thank yourself in the long run if you take the steps now to fix things in your life.