Got my online phone record and truth revealed

Ok Forum. Just looked at my online phone records and an interesting pattern was there. Funny I have not received them lately but the affair with the other man has been revealed. She ran up text messaging to the tune of 250 bucks. The affair started long before she said seperation. I am going to get the rest of them tommorow to find out exactly when it started. Yes folks, it's over and I thank god that I know the truth. Now I can move on. She is a cheating liar and I deserve better. Now for the mediation. What am I entitled to from a trust fund baby. All my money is in this house she does not want.

Sorry for your pain. Sadly, it is not a surprise. Good luck in mediation. Won't she be surprised that you know? Can you use that to your advantage in mediation?

Sorry for your loss. Sadly, I think you're not entitled to any of her funds, since the trust fund was probably there before you got married, and it's probably also in her name only. Good luck!

• Like 1

That's how I found out my ex was having a thing with a co-worker. Got an email from AT&T saying she had reached her text limit and I should consider upgrading the plan.

Glad you found out the truth. My wife did the same nonsense. Out of the blue, told me she wanted to separate. I beat myself up horribly winderinghow I had made my wife so unhappy. But none of it made sense and after 3 weeks, i investigated and found her affair. To be perfectly honest, my first reaction was relief that it wasn't on me.

This is all on your wife Eduardo. Tell her to leave and go be with her OM. And then break off all contact with her that isn't entirely necessary. Be civil but be firm about what you will accept.

• Like 1

You're not entitled to a cent of someone's trust fund (can't hurt to try for palimony, though, right? You caught her cheating, you have the upper hand, so might as well try). But, you get the house. I say you are making out just fine.

I'm glad you have closure. Peace of mind is a beautiful thing, regardless of how hurt you are. And like the other posts, anything acquired prior to marriage (i.e. trust fund, mutual funds, etc.) are not mutual property. You are only allowed to split what was earned acquired together as of the date of your marriage. The trust fund won't come into play at all - sorry about that.

It doesn't matter if a woman cheats on a man in the courts eyes. You might still wind up paying HER child support or alimony. "No fault" divorce only applies to women. If YOU had cheated on her, it would penalize you in court, however. Kind of just how family law works.

• Author

Regarding my share forum, Possible legacies and inheritance come into play. She stands to inherit 10s of millions. According to my high priced lawyer, it will come into play. Especially with infidelity. I'm hiring a PI and see if I can supoena the text messages. It is hardball time but I am acting like a dumb bunny.:bunny:

Inheritances are usually off limits completely. She can also afford to bury you in legal fees. Be careful but I wouldn't count on getting too much money.