My husband divorce me and Im afraid to live alone

Dear All,

Can you help me?

I will through divorce. My husband left me for 2 months, and he said we will have divorce. He is my man for almost half of my life. I dated him for 2 years before I married him for 5 years. We dont have baby.. He is a very patient and kind person. When I was in Uk to study 6 months ago I had an affair. I did that because I suffered Depression. He saved me from the severe antidepressant pills. I also under psychology department when I was a student in UK.

I was almost killed myself. Here in My country I also under psychiatrist and took another medication for my depression. I live in Indonesia which culture is difficult for a woman to divorce. I tried my best to keep my marriage.. even I beg him so many times to not leave me... I feel insecure and painful, but I think its better than I have to stay alone..

My psychiatrist said she will heal me first then talk about my other problems. I am so afraid to face this problem. I feel abandoned, regret, depressed, afraid and alone. Please please help me, talk to me..

Hi ranirule, I'm so sorry you are going through these very difficult things. Do you have family and friends you can talk to there, as well as your psychiatrist?

You're not alone. Reach out and you will find the help and support you need.

• Like 2

on the plus side, no more cooking or cleaning on demand, instead you can have hobbies to share with new friends, time to read and stay in the bath for ages, anything goes, it might seem a bit much now, but living solo has some good points, alot of single people are looking for single friends to dine with or go out with to the cinema, say, it's as lonely as you make it xx

• Like 1