Recently separated

My wife & I were only married for 9 months. In September she moved out. Leading up to this was the death of her 30 yr old son , from a long illness, issues with family members taking perscription drugs from the house , taking money, family members just popping over at anytime without a call. I had suspicions that she was talking to her ex-boyfriend of 15 yrs. One night I called her to ask if she could pick something up for me and her phone rang as it was sitting on the table. I picked it up and looked at the text messages and sure enough there were two texts to her ex. When she knew I found out she told me she was sorry , but I had no business touching her phone. I learned not to touch her stuff. I have never hit her or cussed her out. She puts her family members ahead of my daughter or myself. Well,now she won't answer a text or return a phone call unless I mention health insurnace in my message. With all this going on her sister's cancer cameback, my wife has some medical issues as I see all the billing explanations via email from my insurance company. SHe is very quick to point out that All that is her business and how do I always know what is going on. When i tell her I love her I get no response from her, like I don't even exist. I call maybe once a week , but have to leave a message and text her once a week to let her know I was thinking of her. She won't even acknowledge any of it. There's much more family dynamics that enter the picture. She did tell me 2 weeks ago to just file for divorce because she was tired of the mess. Her lawyer friend was suppose to draw up the papers but I haven't received anything yet.

. She did tell me 2 weeks ago to just file for divorce because she was tired of the mess. Her lawyer friend was suppose to draw up the papers but I haven't received anything yet.

Good advice, just do it...

Everyone has bad things go on in their life, but it doesn't mean they walk out on their marriage and cheat. You can do better than her..