seperated and more confused all the time.

I posted a few weeks ago, since then Husband was showing some promise. He was calling every other day, seeing at least twice a week(but always seemed to be some other motive for him to be there). Then on Monday he was supposed to paint(he finally said he was ready to work on things and in the meantime to find a bigger place). He comes without the paint and I flipped, saying that it wasn't important because it was nothing to do with him. The reason he came over was because he needed me to cash a check for him, and I told him no that he acted like I was suppose to do it for him. First of all he owes me alot of $$, and the check gets a 10 day hold on it , so its a big thing to do for me. Anyway he then starts getting nasty with me. Telling me he's done and won't be coming back, I make him sick and he will be leaving the van in the driveway Friday(today). First its not my van, just registered and insured to me I don't want it. His father and stepmom are now talking about me alos(asking H if he is sure baby is his?, the absolute nerve!) I am trying to move forward, but it is difficult since I am trying to get my own insurance for me , and he has left numerous things in this house(his cat, weights, his kids clothes, toys) and just the fact that he is the father of the baby coming into the world. Although in the last week before this happened he was telling me that he now wanted to be part of the baby's life and mine. How untrue is that when he could be so nasty to me. My stress level is still very high and I'm sure will get worse considering the holidays coming. I have no access to the kids(his daughters, raised them for last 9 yrs) who are 12 and 11. I am just so unsure of my emotions, I know I still love him, but I also want to move away from this house(next to impossible since I live with my mom who has no where to go andI have a dog and 3 cats, like I said one of them is his). Its jsut one big mess. If I am to break free I want to be totally free, no insurance, no access to me or baby(since he wanted me to have an abortion, and am starting to believe that he is waiting to find out what the sex of baby is, since he said that I have 2 girls, don't need another but if its a boy thats different). There is just so much stuff to deal with, as I said insurance, $$ he owes me, and he needs to replace sink because he dented it, and paint since he painted it and I really cant at this moment. Any thoughts or am I just totally confusing?

Do you really love this man? Why?

I hate to sound so harsh, but all he appears to be is a sperm donor. He owes you money, verbally abuses you, breaks promises and threatens you and the unborn child you are carrying.

You may not feel this right now, but you do have the power to take charge of your life. Please find a battered womens' shelter (even if he has not physically hit you) and get help and advice from people who are trained to help with this type of relationship. Do not wait another day. Get out the yellow pages, find a shelter that deals with your situation and go there immediately.

Scary? Absolutely! But you deserve better, chach and so does your baby. Take care. Kay