Hell hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned

Callisto484

I just had a total fit of rage. Angry at my estranged husband. It took every bit of restraint to not destroy everything in my path. Today my hurt, anger and pain surfaced big time and I sobbed until I fell to my knees.

I could understand divorcing if I had done something to hurt my husband. If I had been a bad wife. If I had been unfaithful. If I had lied, stolen from him etc etc, but I didn't do anything!

I loved him. I was devoted. committed. loyal and faithful.

And for him to tell me that he wants a divorce two weeks into my six week trip was just cruel! How could he decide to do that to then leave me to suffer for the next four weeks????

Now I find myself without my own home, any money or job. And his life continues as if nothing happens..

I feel so abandoned and discarded. I feel utterly betrayed cause I didn't deserve this. I just didn't ****ing deserve this....Marrying him. The biggest ****ing mistake of my life...

getting mad or furious is stupid. Keep your mouth shut. Go back to Cali. Insert yourself back into your home. And if he would like a divorce, he may leave. Like I already told you, line up your attorney. A temporary hearing will determine who leaves, and also WHO pays during the process of the divorce.

Pardon me now. I just have to wake you up. Stop being a winy baby and get your act together right now. If you have the reverse ticket to NY, see if it can be cashed out and go to Cali one way. In the alternative, report to airlines that you will be delaying the flight to an unknown time. If it's

unrefundable, just forget it.

When you are in Cali, pretend you are coming for your things, and just settle in like usual. If he doesn't like, tell him to leave the marital home. If you get one bit of trouble call 911. You better do it. If you don't take this advice, well, ________________ (I normally would say something, but it wouldn't do any good anyway, and I'm working on my diplomacy.