Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!

smileysmile

Does the subject title hit home with anybody reading this? lol

My STBXW is soooooo angry with me and I couldn't care 2 ****

Divorce papers have finally been served on me so this week I will consult my solicitor. I am sad what she has put on as the reasons for divorce but she has dragged her heels. It is on her conscience that she felt that horny she had to have a R with a married ex co worker which although we are S doesn't lessen the hurt that my ex could do such a thing. I feel she did it because he wouldn't hurt her and there would be no strings and that he was leaving the company anyway. Also she didn't know his wife anyway..so yeah man I feel sorry for his wife who is a solicitor lol

Who cares about her. I have been called selfish by my ex!! lol My gawd! I have been accused of my behaviour in our R and during the mths of S. I wish I was so vindictive that I actually carried out my threat of letting the whole world know what a hypocrite this woman is. But she as far as she is concerned got away with it with her plausible and convincing excuses. Makes me sick! :sick:

All I'm saying is you are too good to be petty with someone you could

care less about.

In my situation, I smile at my STBXW all the time when we meet face to face. She seems disturbed half of the time and tries really hard to be courtesy. I look at her and think, thank god i found out that you are weak coward instead 15 years later.

I feel like I got my life back and I'm the one in the driver seat this time.

Feels good man.

-Shin0bi1