!! My life is falling apart

Jason & Korina

I,ve been married for 6 yrs. and we were together for 5 yrs. before that. We have a beutiful 7 yr. old daughter, everything is great I just got a new job and already own everything we want. My wife told me yesterday that she just wants to be friends and wants a divorce. And she says it is nothing I have done and she don't know why.

Our sex life is great (and could continue after seperation), she isn't seeing anyone else, We get along great. She says she don't want another relationship and wants to just be "alone".I love her to death and don't want to lose her. I am very affectionate and she is not, it seems that I slowly pushed her away by loving her too much, if that is possible.

And now I want to hold her and talk to her and be more affectionate than ever and I'm scared of pushing her farther away. I feel like I am nothing without her and am having major anxiety problems, she agreed to stay for a while and try to work it out but told me it's more to let me get used to the idea of being seperated. I can't go on without her and I love her more than anything in this world. I have to win her back.

What can I do to make her fall back in love with me! Please help!

I don't understand why she wants this devorice?

Everything seems fine, How could she not know why?

I am very confused

But I hope things work out because I don't understand why this would happen if nothing is wrong? She isn't with someone els?

I was married a little longer than you. My ex did the same thing. And I tell you, she knows exactly why. Divorce with children is the worst possible thing you can go thru. So you better batten down the hatches and be a man; It’s going to be hell for a while. Also, everything she tells you now, is meaningless. If you want to see your daughter, you better get the best possible attorney you can find. AND DON’T SAY OR DO ANYTHING STUPID! She will try to upset you and trap you, in order to get the upper hand in court. If she wants to divorce you, and you are a good father and husband, she is not your friend. Do what you must to protect your intrests