What can I do in this difficult situation?

She broke up with me 8 months ago, saying that it wasn't a good idea to persue a long distance relationship after only being together for a month, which in hindsight may have been the right choice. However, at the time it didn't seem right at all. So, when she said that it would be better if we just ended our relationship and remain friends, I won't lie, I started tearing up right there and then. Then to makethings worse she said 'Your a great guy, I'm not just saying that to make you feel better.' This was the final straw, I walked off saying nothing.

I'll admit, I was just shocked when she told me that she was going to be moving away and thats really why I lost it. I love her so much and the next day I realized that I made a big mistake but she had her phone disconnected so I couldn't call her back.

Well last week I turn on my phone and I find I had a msg from her and she said she was sorry for the way everything happened and she said that she will always wonder how things would have been with me. I went to see a couple of her best friends and they all went saying that they think I'm the guy for her, and said that she moved alot closer back but that she now has a mean, controlling bf. They said that I needed to show some action. They told me that her bf screens all her calls, so they had me give her my number and she supposed to call me.

Now, when she calls me back, do I tell her that I want her back? Should I just come out and tell her that I love her? Please, any advice you can give me on my difficult situation here.

Yeah I believe it would be a good idea for you to tell her how you feel. It's ultimately her decision whether or not she thinks she'll be happier staying with her controlling bf or going back to you. Hell, she may not want either. All I can tell you is if she does call you that already means a lot> meaning her boyfriend hasn't taken total control of her or been able to change her, you know? Anyways, I think it would be a good idea for you to tell her. Give her all the information she needs to make a good decision. And if she does call you back and turns you down then just tell her, "All I want is for you to be happy and if not being with me will make you happy in life then so be it, I'll get over it." I think just saying that, letting her know your only concern with her is to make her happy could easily sway her decision that much more. Well, that's just my opinion. You should think about it more for yourself though. Don't worry about what could happen or how you should say it or when or where. Just do it when you get your chance.

bluechocolate

Have I got this right?

You went out with each other for one month and your one month relationship ended 8 months ago?

Should I just come out and tell her that I love her?

No. She is going out with someone. If she calls you tell her that when she is available (ie. single) you might be interested in dating again. The smart thing to do would be not to jump straight into a relationship with her.

First, you have to decide if YOU want her back, what you want should be your top priority. Second, if you do decide you want to be with her, I would not be shy to leave a msg. if she called you she obviously wants u to call her. Lastly, If you do want her, swallow your pride, its probably keeping you from happiness.

• Author

I still love her and still very much want to be with her, but in the last couple of days since I gave my number to her friends to relay back to her, I just feel like it was a mistake.

The way that I see it I could just be waiting all this time and when she calls it will just be bad news. I think it would've been better if I would have just created the chance of calling her myself. Honestly, I'm really nervous at the thought of talking to her considering how everything went. I could talk with her and ask how's she doing and stuff but I don't think I could say what really matters or delve into anything unless she would bring it up. On a important call I'm so used to being the caller, being all juiced up, at the right place, right time. I just have this feeling that she call me after I get off of work when I'm tired or when I have friends or family over. So what I can I do in this very difficult situation?