buying a ring and going all in ??????

I had posted a couple weeks ago titled "I blew it and need to fix it" if you read that one first it'll give you the background for this one. Basically I screwed up after two and a half years and she moved back to her home state. I have since told her that I made the biggest mistake of my life and want to move up to her and of course get married.

Things the first few weeks went promising and we even had plans for me to go up and visit her for a weekend. Two days prior to my going up, we talked and she informed me that maybe I shouldn't come. I was devastated but sucked it up and pushed on. Unfortunately from that day on she basically quit talking to me. I got the random email reply that was totally nothing, not good not bad. Just nothing. Since the day we stopped talking I had informed her that I would stop calling her and only send her one email per week stating that my love has not changed. Giving her the time and space she requested. I have since followed through with these promises and my replies from her, very sporadic, have been as I stated, nothing useable.

I finally broke down a couple days ago and called her around lunchtime and we talked for about a half hour. While her emails leave me no direction the phone call was just as bad if not worse. I made small references about my still wanting to go be with her and got nothing in response. My point is she is well aware that I am still wanting this 100%. She has not said no. During this phone call the only thing I got that I could use was that she does not want to help me and I have to figure this out for myself. ?????????

This could mean anything from figure it out that I'm done with you to, prove to me that you are man enough to come get me. I had made a plan over a month ago to bite the bullet and just go. I am still planning on doing this and the it is going to happen in less than two weeks. The reason for the timing is she had originally stated that I need to finish school and finish the house (possibly proving to her that I can follow through with something?) well I will be done with school and the house when I go. If you need more details please ask me or read my old thread. I have since decided to go all out when I do go. I am sending her an email this Friday saying I will be there in one week. It will have my hotel and itinerary. It is completely up to her if she wants to see me or not. Of course we both know why I'm going up.

I am going armed with my new mature outlook, completed degree, finished home ready to sell to buy us a new home up there and an engagement ring. The way I look at it she told me to figure it out for myself. Well I have figured out that I want her for the rest of my life and I have done all I can do to prove this to her. I really am just looking for some opinions if there is anything else I can do. No I am not going to her house and no I won't ask her to marry me as a desperation attempt. I just want to be as prepared as I can.

I know I want this girl but I also need to lnow if I need to let it go and start over. Please help. So you know our breakup was not bad if you need that story once again it's in my old thread. Thanks for all your insight and opinions.

Buy the ring if it makes you feel better. Might bring her back or you might look desperate. Either way you'll know where you stand. Why didnt you buy the ring when you had her?

Buy the ring if it makes you feel better. Might bring her back or you might look desperate. Either way you'll know where you stand. Why didnt you buy the ring when you had her?

I was a moron basically. Immature, trying to be cool, thinking that I had all the time in the world, you name it. I don't know if you read my other posting but I think that explains where I was at the proper time. As far as looking desperate, I don't know if the time or place will happen for me to actually give it to her. I just want to be as prepared as I possibly can.