Together for 4.5 years, second chance after almost two years????

Forget About Her

Forget About Her

Well here goes nothing...

Me and the ex dated for 4.5 years. We LIVED TOGETHER for 4 years of that. She left because I was a huge a**h*** to her pretty much the entire time. We've been split up for 15 months. We "hooked up" three times in that 15 months, and we have recently been talking again.

I don't feel like I ever stopped loving her, and not a single day has gone by that I don't think about her or spending the rest of my life with her.

THE PROBLEM... I have been dating a great girl for the past 11 months. We have a lot of love for each other, and she is consantly talking about spending the rest of our lives together, etc. I could definitely see it, if my ex wasn't in the picture.

My ex has said that she wants to start "dating" and taking things slow to see how it goes. A big part of me feels like she is the one, but I also don't want to loose this girl that I'm dating now, b/c if I break up with her for my ex, she'll never come back.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction before I go absolutely INSANE!

chocolate_boy

I think the answer is pretty obvious, don't live with the one you can be with, live with the girl you cannot live without.

Follow your heart, or you'll live with regret.

Mistaken Identity

Does your ex know that you're with someone else? If so, how does she feel abouth that? Or are you afraid you would drive her away if she knew? What brings her around now?

If you have a lot of love for your current girlfriend, how can you think of getting back together with the ex?

Time for some soul-searching.