Talk about WOW!!!

Hello,

Trip out on this! Okay I have been delivered from a very long drug addiction. I was arrested on Dec 8th and was running from the law since 2001. When incarcerated I was put into the hole. Which is a deep dark place and I never want to go there again. But it is also a place I could be ever so greatful I have gone. While in the hole I had nothing but God to talk to and at first I was just angry and crying. Thought I was going to lose my mind. Then I fell onto my knees and prayed for God to remove my addiction from me. And I wish I could share that whole experience but it would be way to long. After I prayed and cried and cried and sang Amazing Grace. God revealed himself to me in a big way.

I was in the hole for 10 long days but on the 10th day I still had three to go. God opened the door and released me completely from jail. When I was suppse to be doing some time. Well I am on parole, I feel funny saying that on here but I feel the need to be open and honest about this. I have reported to my parole officer and he didnt give me any timewhich is amazing. I may be giving my number back too so thats a Blessing. I love being clean and have no desire to use WOW!!

Well anyway a while back I was reunited with my daughters. And on Thanksgiving went to spend it with my Sister and Mother whom I havent spoke to in 20 years.

I was high that day so I was just there. Well when I got out I called my Sister and told her I was clean and sober and wanted to see her we went out to lunch and talked and cried and forgave each other for the past. Then we went to he house and she broke out the old family pictures and it was such an emotional experience. It was awesome!! I spent everyday with her since and been talking to my Mom everyday and Im going to see her next week. I am so excited. I have 37 days clean and not one desire to use.

I just wanted to share that with you and say if there is anyone on this site that every needs to talk or anything just send me a private messege. I have been a member for like what four years so. Feel free k.

I wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I know mine is going to be awesome and Thank God for that!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

slubberdegullion

First of all, congratulations for having the fortitude to make it through an extremely stressful time. With 37 days under your belt, you'll get stronger every day, and you are to be commended for your strength.

While I admire and respect your belief that God got you through all of this, the courage to work through all this, I believe, came from within yourself. By all means, give thanks in whichever way you deem appropriate. But don't diminish your personal courage by attributing your strength to God. He may have presented you with the opportunity to test your faith and your character, but just like the mother must let go of the child in order for the child to walk, I have little doubt that God let you do what you needed to do on your own.

THAT's the miracle.

Congratulations again. Stay strong, clean, sober and enjoy the world as it becomes clearer.

You should consider changing your moniker to "clear skies!"

God's grace may take time to reach us....but it is NEVER a minute late!

• Author

To all of you. I understand each and every response. And they all are plauseable too. I will keep on keeping on. I will give myself credit for my strength. And I will also thank my Higher Power for carrying me through all of this. Thank you so much for responding.:)