Try, Try Again?

DesertDweller

Hi everyone. I'll try to make this quick. My husband and I are separated because I had an emotional affair with a MM. I don't blame my H for leaving. But I had the A in the first place because I lost respect/attraction for my H. He neglected his hygiene (showered about every 3 weeks), drank all the time, called in sick at work, never helped me with yard work or housework. It's been five months since he moved out. He hasn't held a job for more than a day during that time. But despite all his bad points, he's actually a nice guy. And we're compatible in a lot of ways ;). I should add that he takes medication for schizophrenia and depression. This might explain some of his problems, although he has never relapsed. Anyway, I've decided to sell my house and move to another state. He's helping me pack and clear out all the clutter, so we've been together every day for the last week or so. And I realize I'm going to miss him! I would consider taking him back if he would quit drinking. (I'm being presumptuous in thinking he would take me back, too now that the EA is over.) Am I just a fool?