He is back on the market?

Hello again, and sorry for bothering y'all again with this whole thing :p

Well, I do not know if you read my previous post, but in a nutshell, me and my ex had EVERYTHING in common when we met and were very happy, but a series of mistakes led us to getting fed up. He would keep saying how unsure he now was about our compatibility and his feelings, so I decided to end it. He then started messaging me again after four days, saying how much he missed what we had, etc.

And then I started to beg him to give me a second chance, while he backed off again and turned distant, often not replying at all to my messages...

And so, two days ago I sent him one last message to say I'd be here if he ever wanted to talk, and that I would stop bothering him. He never replied.

Well, after just one day of no contact at all, I checked the local dating website and saw he reactivated his profile! With pictures and a brand new description!

I really do not know what to think... only a few days ago he was telling me he still had feelings and thought about us, but was too stressed and confused to think, or even to start a new relationship with someone else, and now he is back on the market?!

I was really close to sending him an angry message or calling him, but decided against it eventually and simply ignored him. Don't know what to do or think :/

• Author

He has been checking out my profile now and then even if he had "paused" his account by deleting pictures and description. My profile was still active, but I never used it for anything else but checking HIS profile, just to see what he was up to. He rarely logged in, and even if he did, it was for a few minutes only. I know he checked my profile because he sent me a text where he said he had seen me there.

And now he reactivated his account the day after I deactivated mine, though he hasn't logged in in a while...