After a bad one night stand

Hi!

I was out with some friends the other night and a good friend of mine met up with a girl he is currently dating who brought her friends with her. We stayed out long and I ended up making out and ended up in bed with one my the girlfriends. We were both really drunk and stopped in the middle of the act because it dident work(we went back to drinking :p). The next morning I woke up and left with my friend, she gave me a kiss and off I went.

We dident exchange numbers (I think I added her fb but removed the friend request) since I would just find it embarrassing to talk to her again.

Now how I'm I suppose to be around her again? Im guessing there might be a chance we are going to meet again because my friend is dating her friend.

Any advice?

:eek: Act like it never happened. Say hello in a normal voice but that is about all. Don't mention it. Don't squirm around it. Act as if it never happened. Be friendly - ish kind of how you behaved when you stopped fooling around & went back to drinking.
Hi!

I was out with some friends the other night and a good friend of mine met up with a girl he is currently dating who brought her friends with her. We stayed out long and I ended up making out and ended up in bed with one my the girlfriends. We were both really drunk and stopped in the middle of the act because it dident work(we went back to drinking :p). The next morning I woke up and left with my friend, she gave me a kiss and off I went.

We dident exchange numbers (I think I added her fb but removed the friend request) since I would just find it embarrassing to talk to her again.

Now how I'm I suppose to be around her again? Im guessing there might be a chance we are going to meet again because my friend is dating her friend.

Any advice?

Just say hello and go back to talk to your friends, no need to make it awkward.