She changed her mind

Hi guys,

The other day I got a WhatsApp text from the most important woman in my life (Other than my mother lol), but instead of reading it, I gave her a call and here came a mono toned voice asking me to read the message...she didn’t want to talk and so I guessed she was not in the mood for convo only to find out it was something worse. She wrote me a simple line “I can see anyone right now, as I’m already seeing someone else”

From a post I wrote earlier, it kinda confirmed my suspicions that something was off, but I didn’t expect this one bit. Two days before we spent the day house hunting and had a night of passion right after. The week before we took a random day off from work to go the beach and have an adventure. But all of a sudden, she changed.

To be honest, I didn’t believe the text and responded asking her if she was ok, or if she wanted to talk only to get a reply that “he doesn’t want us talking because we had sex” and that was it. Suddenly I found myself with no appetite, my stomach on the floor and tears flowing from my eyes. To be honest, I didn’t even know she was seeing some one the same time as myself.

The same night she tried calling me countless times but I didn’t want to answer her. I felt it would be only more bad news. The day after I got up and went to work, and she called me nearly 20 times, but I still couldn’t find it in me to answer until she tried calling while I was asleep and that’s when I picked up.

She was upset, said she worried about me for the entire time because I didn’t answer my phone and my friends didn’t want to talk to her. She acted as if she didn’t send the message and wanted me to come over her house. I guess apart of me wanted closure and the other part was filled with faith that this wasn’t happening.

Sadly when I went to see her, I ran into the guy and after he left, she allowed me to see her. She was tearful and stressed. She was looking for things to do just to keep her self active.

She explained that the guy was possesive, controlling and a bit scary. He was also already in a committed relationship and she was the 3rd wheel and sadly, kept finding herself in such relationships. On the other hand, I treated her like a queen and was in no way afraid of committing to her. She said I motivated her to do better and she could trust me with every part of her life and know I wouldn’t hurt her.

At the end of our 4 hr talk, she said she wanted us to try again. She said she would need some time to get the guy out of her life but something has not felt right ever since.

She’s show more intiativev to make the relationship work, sitting down and formalizing her plans but I just feel devided. Apart of me is still deeply attached, but another part of me fears she’s gonna hurt me again. Trusting her is also a bit hard because I can’t stop thinking abt the possibility that if someone better than me comes along, she may just dump me like a sack of potatoes or even if she’s still seeing the other person.

ExpatInItaly

You need to break it off with this woman for good. She is not serious about you, but she sees you as a back-up option.

Reclaim your self-respect and find a woman who doesn't bounce between men like this.

• Like 1