did the power prayer ever you reconcile?

as above, I am looking to hear stories of when/if the power prayer ever helped you reconcile with your ex? Specifically after praying to St Jude or St Anthony?

God works in mysterious ways. Listen to a song called Unanswered Prayers by Garth Brooks.

Given how many people have prayed for stuff which didn't happen and other receive good things which they didn't pray for, I strongly doubt that prayer has much effect anyway.

Perhaps God does what he does regardless of what people pray for.

• Like 1

God gave you a brain so you'd use it to solve your own problems. He's not a micromanager, I'm afraid. Prayer may focus you on the problem. Prayer may provide you some comfort. But if you are praying for her to come back and she is praying to move on without you, then you are just at odds. I'm sorry.

• Like 2
isolatedgothic

I tried praying for my broken relationship. It was the wrong prayer.

I'm praying that God heals your heart and helps you to be strong and courageous. I'm praying that God blesses you with a relationship where you don't have to cry out in pain, as you seem to be right now. I'm praying that you find comfort.

Sometimes the one we pray for isn't the one we should have. Sometimes, there is someone better. I am praying that for you.

• Like 2