Don't know what she's thinking

So, I was dating a girl for 4 months, she had just come out of a long term relationship - everything was going well.

Out of the blue the ex appeared back on the scene - a couple of days later she split with me saying she still had feelings for her ex and it wouldn't be fair on me if she couldn't give me her all. She said she felt the bond between us and whats meant to be will be. We still kept in contact and she would regularly send me snapchats, text etc. One night she text saying it wouldn't work out with her ex.... i didn't respond.

Move forward a few weeks and she starts messaging more, sending snapchats etc so I ask her what she is doing later. I asked her if she wanted to do something and she said yeah. We ended up going for a meal and drinks which turned into a late night and ended up at hers. The next morning, we both had busy days but we were messaging each other all day. I asked her if she wanted to do something but she said she was busy (which she was). I asked her yesterday if I would get to see her before I go away on holiday (Friday) - she replied maybe but she has a busy week....

She is really confusing me and I don't know what she wants - I was hoping to see her before I go away so we can talk but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

From the way she acts and talks - I don't think she is looking for fwb. Any thoughts?

She's losing interest but doesn't have any other (good) options. She knows it won't work with her ex but she doesn't want to be alone so she is keeping you around.

Sounds like she didn't fully get over the EX. MOVE ON. Tell her to stop giving you breadcrumbs. She needs to figure it out on her own.