Another chance for her ?

A few months ago my wife told me she was unhappy in our marriage. The way she was acting and the things she was saying made it sound like she wanted a divorce. I had the feeling there was another man involved but didn't know for sure. After she came home one morning at 5am I blew up and said I wanted a divorce. A few days later we agreed to go to counseling. She was staying at her parents but moved back in before counseling started. Before counseling began I checked the cell phone records and found she had been talking to a guy from work. After coming home from our first therapy session I cried my guts out to her, along with some yelling and fighting, because I considered her just talking to this guy as cheating. I demanded that she tell me everything that happened. She swore up and down that nothing was going on and that she hadn't talked to him since the day I said I wanted a divorce. We have been continuing counseling these past few months. We both agreed things were going well and were excited about making plans for the future. Deep down I knew she hadn't been honest with me about the other man. I asked her recently if she had ever seen OM outside of work and she said no. I checked her phone yesterday and found out that she had seen the other guy several times in the past including the night she came home late. A few days after I said I wanted a divorce previously she was at OM's house making out with him but didn't have sex. The whole time we have been going to counseling she has been telling her friend from work that she still liked OM and would always like him and went on and on how great he is. She has done nothing but lie for months and even after confronted with the evidence on her phone she still tried to lie about it. Now she is begging for another chance and says she will do anything. I think I already gave her a second chance when we started counseling. She should have came clean about everything then or any of the other times I asked her and cut off all ties or mention of OM. She claims she only wants to be with me and doesn't like OM but her texts to her phone show she can't get over him. I do believe she loves me and I am devastated but I told her no more chances. I don't know if I can ever trust her again and am sick of all the lies. Am I wrong in not giving another chance ?

You're not wrong. If she truly liked you she should've come clean about it in counseling. You gave her a chance by going into counseling and she's still lying. She doesn't deserve it in my opinion.