Ex kiss me and I want her back...

JackJabadi

Hello

Me and my ex is both under 30 and were together for a year.

My ex broke up with me In late Novemeber. After that we have some contact and sex for sometime. This was extremely painful for me since I was still in love with her so I decide to end all contact. We stay in no contact for 30days or so. My plan was not to get back with her and to never contact her again.

I start to feel better and better. Stopped thinking of her all the time and is no longer in love with her. I can live a life without her and im kinda fine even tho I still think about her at times.

My guess is she lost attraction to me because in the end I had no confidence and became clingy/needy. I know she thinks im very smart, interesting, attractive person.

Last week I meet her randomly in a bar downtown. We and up going to an afterparty together nothing special happends there we talk a little, cuddle a little and fall asleep. Next day we decide to go out for some drinks. Have a good time talking, nothing more.

After that we stay in NC until friday when she calls me for 10minutes. It was a good talk she asked about me weekend plans and laughed alot. I dont ask her for a meetup. Again by chance I run in to her on Saturday. We end kissing and hanging she even comes back to my place (no sex). Before she leaves on Sunday afternoon. We make out again this time sober (She made the move). So it was not just the booze from the night before.

Couple hours ago she text me just a random bull**** question. I havent texted her back yet.

Do I have any chance? whats my play? thinking of answering something smart/funny tomorrow.

Thx

/Jackjabadi from Serbia

Hello

Me and my ex is both under 30 and were together for a year.

My ex broke up with me In late Novemeber. After that we have some contact and sex for sometime. This was extremely painful for me since I was still in love with her so I decide to end all contact. We stay in no contact for 30days or so. My plan was not to get back with her and to never contact her again.

I start to feel better and better. Stopped thinking of her all the time and is no longer in love with her. I can live a life without her and im kinda fine even tho I still think about her at times.

My guess is she lost attraction to me because in the end I had no confidence and became clingy/needy. I know she thinks im very smart, interesting, attractive person.

Last week I meet her randomly in a bar downtown. We and up going to an afterparty together nothing special happends there we talk a little, cuddle a little and fall asleep. Next day we decide to go out for some drinks. Have a good time talking, nothing more.

After that we stay in NC until friday when she calls me for 10minutes. It was a good talk she asked about me weekend plans and laughed alot. I dont ask her for a meetup. Again by chance I run in to her on Saturday. We end kissing and hanging she even comes back to my place (no sex). Before she leaves on Sunday afternoon. We make out again this time sober (She made the move). So it was not just the booze from the night before.

Couple hours ago she text me just a random bull**** question. I havent texted her back yet.

Do I have any chance? whats my play? thinking of answering something smart/funny tomorrow.

Thx

/Jackjabadi from Serbia

I think you've certainly got a shot. She seems interested in you however it may not be her intention to get back together with you. Before you get too involved and leave yourself open to being hurt again you should probably ask her if she is interested in dating you again. You don't want to end up in a situation where you think you might be getting back together and she thinks something else entirely I.e you're just having a bit of fun.

You won't know what she is thinking unless you ask her.

It's in your best interest to do this sooner rather than later!

• Author

We didnt really date in the first time. I asked her some similar question after the break up when we had sex and she put her defense up really quick and said things was certainly over.

She asked me if I deleted her from this serbian chatapp

Im wouldnt mind having some "fun" with her. but I want to play things as good as possible so I atleast have a chance to get back with her if I wanted to. Im not 100% I want her back

She was very happy, cuddly, talking about old times when we were together this weekend. I know its a long way but who knows.

/Jackjabadi

Edited by JackJabadi