Wondering if should contact him

Josie122

In a couple of days it has been two months since our breakup from our long term relationship with my ex boyfriend and also around one month of no contact.

Wondering if I should contact him around or a small amount of time after the no contact one month mark, only to say a simple "hello" and to see how he is doing in life.

I would take him back within a heartbeat and still love him, even though most days I feel over him. Plus within the past month I have applied self improvement (Joining the gym and so forth)

In a couple of days it has been two months since our breakup from our long term relationship with my ex boyfriend and also around one month of no contact.

Wondering if I should contact him around or a small amount of time after the no contact one month mark, only to say a simple "hello" and to see how he is doing in life.

I would take him back within a heartbeat and still love him, even though most days I feel over him. Plus within the past month I have applied self improvement (Joining the gym and so forth)

Did he break up with you or did you break up with him?

No you were dumped so leave him alone. He should be the one contacting you if he misses you or wants you back. Your contacting him will be chasing him at this point and if he broke up with you he wants to be free so let him.