The Ex Relationship vs. The New Relationship

I ended a 9y relationship 6 months ago (we just grew apart, leaving more like flat mates) and have been seeing someone new, smewhat casually, for the last 4months.

My ex still declares her love for me as does the new woman I have spending time with.

The problem I have come to realise is, I love me ex but am not really attracted to her, im attracted to my new woman but don't think I love her.

I just don't know what to do.

I have created quite a mess and really want to stand up and get it sorted, everyone is hurting.

confused.

seductress989

This is a hard question to answer. If you no longer have any feelings for your ex, you shouldn't give her hope and make her think so. I would stop all contact w/your ex since you apparently aren't attracted to her. If you're man enough, you could even tell her that you're just not into her anymore. Or just leave it at that. As for the other woman, I dont' believe 4 months is adequate time for you to love someone after ending a LT relationship. If you are attracted to your new woman, you should continue dating her unless you know you will never develop serious feelings for her. I know it's hard to end to 2 relationships, but sometimes it's for the best. You're going to have dig deep down and find out how you really feel about both of them. Hope this helps.