Open lines of communication with ex

Afetr 3 months of breaking up, and 1 of NC. I sent an email asking for info at a film festival. Surprisingly, it was my ex who answered, she was working there without me knowing it. She told me to go to the festival and enjoy it. I went, and i enjoyed it. I only talked to her a little bit and she was doing great, it seemed. We hugged several times, she needed to go, but saying goodbye has always been difficult. In our last hug, I touched her cheeks as before and kiss her forehead she told me to take care and drive safe. I talked her about another festival i was planning.

Our hugs were short, but they felt great. Last night we sent a few texts, congratulating her for the festival and talking about the next one. however she told me that she didn't want to give me hope. I understood that if we were going back together, it won't be soon. And thats all. I said bye and Im planning to text her on Sunday. Going slow in our texts. She unblocked me too. :)

however she told me that she didn't want to give me hope.

You're entering the Friend Zone.... but you're hoping this is the road to reconciliation.

It never works. She's not into you. Go back to No Contact. Move on!

• Like 1