My one final take on getting her back

creyente7

My ex and I broke up over a month ago, she fell out of love with me. Of course I've been sad and tried to get her back but she said a relationship is too stressful for her right now. I was going through my ipad and found a video I made with her right before I left for summer break. Which is probably about 4 months ago. I want to send her this video. It's a video of her telling me how much she will miss me and how much she loves me. Would this touch her heart if I do send her this video? I just want to remind her of the feeling she felt for me before she broke up with me.

What do you guys think?

• Author

Lol it's a video she made, and she sounded so sweet, sincere, and caring. Like you can tell she is sad I am leaving and giving her final words of I love you to remind me how much she loves me. How can a girl who says that suddenly not love you. She says she cares about me, but just can't be in a relationship because she is a full time nursing student and works full time. Will this video not remind her at all? Or affect her? Are girls really that cold and heartless

I would not send that video. It will likely be very unwelcome and make her uncomfortable. If it's a video she made, she has it anyway. I think it might almost be taken as some sort of insult actually. As if you were sending it to her to make her feel bad. I know that's not the intent, but you never know how people will take things.

Well I guess I wouldn't send the video. But what would be your best approach to getting an ex back.

Since she fell out of love with you, there's really no hope. It's a done deal after that. It might be different if there were a specific reason she dumped you that is fixable, but you can't control the heart.

• Like 1
SoThatHappened

Do NOT send the video... or a text, or an email, or a smoke signal.

You want her back? Become a ghost. Literally put it in your mind that she passed away.

Work on yourself while you're a ghost. Don't use no contact to get her back, but use it to get over the relationship and breakup.

The bonus to NC is that you heal and it's the best way to get someone back.

• Like 1
  • Author
Since she fell out of love with you, there's really no hope. It's a done deal after that. It might be different if there were a specific reason she dumped you that is fixable, but you can't control the heart.

Well yes, I don't know what you mean by specific but I was very controlling throughout our whole relationship, very possessive and needy. Which caused a lot of our fights and arguments. She couldn't take it anymore and wanted out of the relationship. She said she doesn't want a relationship anymore because it was too stressful for her. But I was thinking that her love for me got buried deep because of her full time nursing student schedule and also job full time. She really doesn't have time for a relationship. I tried to convince her I was okay with that and was willing to wait until she finishes college and has less on her plate. I really do think she fell out of love because she couldn't manage the relationship anymore, she is too focused on school and work. Last time she came to visit me before we broke up, this was the very last weekend we saw each other, she had a test the next day and failed it. I know she is hurting from the breakup, but she is using her head to do her priorities rather than her heart.

My intentions for sending the video is to remind her what she told me before I left for summer break but don't want to send the wrong message. Btw I only have the video. I took it with my camera and kind of did a mini documentary, kind of like a going away message/video. Anyways just puttin more details out there.

If you have it in your mind that you want to send her the video then send it to her but be prepared for what happens when she gets it good or bad. My advise would be not to send it. Take some time to yourself and get your head clear, I think you will find once you do this you will realise it's not a good idea to send it to her.

My ex and I broke up over a month ago, she fell out of love with me. Of course I've been sad and tried to get her back but she said a relationship is too stressful for her right now. I was going through my ipad and found a video I made with her right before I left for summer break. Which is probably about 4 months ago. I want to send her this video. It's a video of her telling me how much she will miss me and how much she loves me. Would this touch her heart if I do send her this video? I just want to remind her of the feeling she felt for me before she broke up with me.

What do you guys think?

Very bad idea, I understand why you want to do it but advise you not too, she may view it as emotional blackmail and it could push her even further away, bite your tongue, draw a deep breath, go for a walk, in your situation you definitely need to go NC.

• Like 1