We broke up a year ago, how can I get her back?

Winston555

So I want my ex back, not an easy task, but I am willing to commit time and effort into achieving what I want out of this. It's been just over a year since we broke up.

Our relationship lasted just under 6 months but our love was strong, we chose to break up because things got out of control both sides. We chose to be just friends afterward, I have only ever tried to get her back once where we came close, but we never made that final jump.

In most cases she has never had a good run with guys, out of 6 guys she's ever dated only two (Including myself, the other is a guy from her class, they only dated a week) have treated her pretty good, the others as she said either "didn't know what to do, sex pests or just treated me like ****". To complicate matters she won't meet up with a guy unless she does like him, so in most cases I can't ask her to coffee unless she does actually want to get back together.

Although we still talk now and again, things aren't in a good position. Not to say I can't talk to her or things aren't friendly between us, but now we only ever talk maximum two hours a day over small things. However, If I can get closer to her I feel that I can start to open things up, from there I can guess it would be easy street.

Ideas guys?

Just be cool and be a good friend for now. Do not come across as desperate. If it's meant to be it will happen. Things change.

• Like 1

Does she want you back? That's the question you need to ask yourself before you invest or waste time pursuing her. If you want her back just ask her out. If she says yes there is a good chance you will get her back. If she declines you are probably wasting your time and need to move on.