In the line of fire with an ex.

Okay, here's the situation I need some help with.

I had rather a turbulent time over the past few months. I went out with this girl for months, we split up but tryed to remain friends. After a while, I suspected that she was sleeping with my best mate which she of course denied as did my mate. Then, I discovered my suspecions were correct and they had both been lying to be for months. This girl has now gone from me calling for her when I thought I was dying, to me wishing she was in that same situation. Needless to say I haven't talked to either of them for months now and my life is on the upswing. I had been getting depressed and actually thought I was going insane due to my paranoia that turned out to be correct.

Thing is, even knowing all this some of my friends have stayed friends with them and a flatwarming is coming up on Saturday. Do I go, put myself back in the line of fire so to speak and risk destroying the atmosphere at the party. or stay home.

I don't see myself as having done anything wrong so I don't think I should stay away, but at the same time I know I'm going to hate seeing them again.

Quite simply, what do you lot think I should do?

Two things:

1) Your ex-girlfriend was not a girlfriend's arse.

2) Your ex-friend was not a friend's arse.

Sounds like Sh*t Towne to me. Just pass on through.

Go to the party, and wipe your ass on them. It's history. Pretend you don't give a ****, and you'll realise that you actually don't. Just don't get drunk, or the effect will be spoilt.

Good luck, bro.

Ilovehertodeath

I hope you arent SADDEN about what just happened to you. Look at what kind of person you were dealing with. A cheater..liar....Im willing to take bets that shes a whore too. If you see that **** as wife credentials..I feel sorry for you. REALLY DUDE..WAKE UP....THINK....SHE DID YOU A FAVOR .TAKE IT AS A WIN NOT A LOSS!!! Go to that party and surround yourself with girls and hope that you find one that is truely into the game and not into playing games. IM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :D

• Author

Oh trust me I'm not sad about it at all, I was to begin with but then I woke up.

I'm not about to dump these friends as to me that would be handing them a victory, I'd rather my friends dumped them and I'm working on that.

I'll take your advice and go then, I just hope the party goes well.

Thanks all

Ilovehertodeath

Great! Tell us how the party goes. If you feel like crap after the party, IM HERE FOR YOU DUDE. Post everything about it. SEE YA!!!

What your gut tells you is usually 99% correct.

She's a pig, he's not your friend, and you should be thankful you found out what kind of people they both are.

Good luck to you.