Oh my god, I just kissed my ex

simplybrill

oh my god, I just kissed my ex. Let me begin by saying that I didnt go over there thinking that I would do anything with him! We were just supposed to have friendly coffee!!! And the next thing I know we're all over each other. If this were on TV I would be laughing my ass off at all of this,,,but this is my life. WHY did I kiss him.

I was having the worst day today, nothing seemed to go right, and I was definitely having a weak moment when he said "lets grab coffee," I dont know what to do.

If my best friend ever finds out about this (I live with her, we're like sisters) she's going to rip my head off, and thats after she gives me a piece of her mind about it all.

Things are so surreal now...I swore I would never speak to him again, let alone KISS the dude oh nooo this is bad....very bad... ooo...

Anyone ever done this before, because all of this is over my head, and its all happening at once, and I havent got a freakin clue as to what to do.

Gawd I'm such an idiot...

blackendangel13

If I only had a dollar for everytime I kissed my ex..

I'd be pretty rich.

I am sure a lot of us have done that. Don't freak out too much over it. When you see someone that you used to be intimate with some of those feelings do come back when you see them again. Its only natural. Its just all about how you handle those feelings.

seductress989

Hey, it's not bad that you kissed your ex. Actually, it's pretty normal. When my ex and I broke up 4 months ago, we still saw each other. Bad idea unless you want to be used. If you can see your ex and not do anything but be friends, I wouldn't suggest NC.

On the other hand, if you see him and can't resist him, start NC. It will show him that you are strong and independant and capable of living w/o him.

Just out of curiousity, how long have you guys been broken up?

HA! Welcome to my world...I've been broken up with my ex for like 4 months and there have been times were we were all over each other as well...it feels good at the time but I wouldn't get your hopes up about it meaning that your getting back together or anything...I was dissapointed at that. Stupid games.

• Author

yeah, you guys are right. I think I should definitely start a NC thing and make up something to let him know that we cant get back together. The ball's in my court now, he left it up to me verbally, whether or not we got back together, stayed friends, or whatever...I think he's hoping that we get back together though. Of course he is, so he can hold my heart captive, and so that he can go back to being lazy in our relationship! We've been broken up for like 5 months now.

OH and yeah, now that you mention it,,,,I really hate his games. You know he went out and got a girlfriend that looks just like me??? TALK about BS! I guess any girl that looks like me will do, right? Or maybe any girl that fits his stereotype of arm candy for him.

Takes two to tongue-tangle.

You're blaming HIM for keeping your heart captive? Honey, that is grade-A horsepoop. You can move on if you want to, but perhaps you're not over him 100% yet?

• Author

yeah, holding my heart captive: telling me he loves me, when he knows how much that kind of thing means to me, etc...only to later do something stupid that will make me want to break up with him.

perhaps I'm not over him 100% yet? I was over him, until he kissed me! If someone you were very much in love with at one point, shared a lot of feelings with, were very physically compatible with, saw yourself marrying one day, and hadn't seen in 5 months kissed you, what would you do?

Well, if people are sexually compatible, that rarely goes away if they break up. People get back together for a drink, get hot for each other, and forget about the reasons they broke up.

It's happened to me, lots of wonderful ex sex. But in the end it doesn't mean anything. All it was was wonderful physical intimacy with a woman who was comfortable with me, and I with her.

That's all you should see it as.