Ex is jealous and curious

I just had a conversation with my ex after she had unblocked me (I thought f--k it, if I don't try I'll lose for sure). The conversation was nice, she told me how she would sometimes look at my picture and that she was thinking about me. She also told me she had dated some guys but that dating other people is weird for her (she picked this subject btw not me). Then she started asking about who I've dated and I told her that there is a girl but that she was on vacation now (no lies, she really is) but that I had thoughts about going on this date. She then got a little bit upset because this girl I used to like is on vacation too (no idea how she knows because they never met). She started saying things like how she treated me so badly and that I deserve better, I then told her it's not her that's interested in dating me.

At the end of the conversation she made clear that we never know what the future holds for us and that if we are meant to be we will get back together (this I think is bull**** and I don't believe in stuff like this).

I could definitely tell she was jealous and if she missed me already after 10 days of NC should I try doing it longer? What do you guys think, just breadcrumbs or might there be more?

EDIT: the reason she blocked me was because we were fighting a lot and she thought we both needed to clear our minds for a while (apparently a week).

Edited by Mannie00
symphonyofwolves

If you keep talking to her, she will think she still has a chance with you. Do you want to get back with her? Because it doesn't sound like it. If you definitely don't see a future with her, then you need to make that clear to her fast, so she can stop thinking like that. She isn't over you, and I think you are seeking closure and she's messing with your mind. Just be firm with her that it's over and she needs to move on. Then remain no contact.

I do want to get her back, she broke up with me because her feelings had changed she said. The problem is the she doesn't want to meet because it's still fresh. But I don't know whether to keep talking or to let it rest.

• Author

I do want her back, she is the one that broke up because her feelings had changed.. But I know she is not over me. The problem is that she doesn't want to meet because she is scared she will give me false hope..

Doesn't sound worth it. I'd move on. Plenty more out there bro. If she has already said something like 'doesn't want to meet with you because of false hope'... there is your answer.

Be careful, she could just be trying to friendzone you for attention and support.

Move on, find someone else. Delete her profiles and info.

• Like 1