How long and how many rebounds...

Green0Valley

Green0Valley

I met this guy that seems to be in rebound and i wonder how long or how many rebounds after rebounds needs to be out of rebound.

I like him and later, i would like to meet him in few months or so, if i am still alone. Now i want to give him space to recover but not me to be the his rebound.

Philosoraptor

People rebound until they decide to deal with the emotional loss that ending a relationship leaves.

Sadly some people will rebound their entire life bouncing from one relationship to another rather than to deal with the feeling of loss.

Why do you think he is in rebound? Some people heal faster then others. Some are also emotionally out of previously relationships before they actually break up.

A rebound is a person who gets a new SO to fill the void left by the EX, not because they genuinely care about the new person.

Do you really know this new guy well enough to analyze his mental & emotional thought processes or are you making assumptions about him based solely on the passage of time & how you would feel / react under similar circumstances?

todreaminblue
I met this guy that seems to be in rebound and i wonder how long or how many rebounds after rebounds needs to be out of rebound.

I like him and later, i would like to meet him in few months or so, if i am still alone. Now i want to give him space to recover but not me to be the his rebound.

if someone is dating others then you have to assume they are ready to date...until they tell you otherwise......rebound after rebound sounds like actively dating to me.......deb